The Next Level Book
Much as Good to Great described what separates top companies from the rest, The Next Level: What Insiders Know About Executive Success shows leaders what the difference is between success and failure at the next level. In a world of ever changing expectations, the next level could mean a promotion, a bigger scope in the same job or a dramatically different competitive environment. In each case, different results are expected. Unfortunately, the failure rate for leaders in these changing situations can be as high as 40 percent. In The Next Level, top executive coach Scott Eblin uncovers the behaviors that leaders need to pick up and let go of when different results are expected. This fully revised edition of The Next Level is an essential addition to any leader’s toolkit.
Highlights of The Next Level 2nd Edition Include:
- Nineteen Coachable Moment sidebars that provide proven context specific coaching for improving leadership effectiveness.
- Data Points that spotlight the vital leadership behaviors that research shows rising leaders and executives must master.
- Fresh insights from global executives on what it takes to succeed in a competitive marketplace.
- A field tested approach for creating your own Executive Success Plan™.
- An expansion of the popular Situation Solutions Guide appendix to provide tips on how to deal with more of the predictable situations that executives will face in their career.
Buy The Next Level from: