Tweets of the Week April 6 2012 no responses
This week, I’m highlighting posts on what it takes to build strong teams, the war for talent, the myth of overnight success, how Buddhist mindfulness can make you a better business leader and one company’s approach to fighting burnout.
- Business Skills and Buddhist Mindfulness
- The No-Hour Workweek: Reinventing Employee Expectations For The Modern Economy
- The Hard Science of Teamwork
- 5 Ways the New War For Talent Will Change the Workplace Forever
- The Dirty Little Secret Of Overnight Successes
What caught your eye this week? Share your favorite links in the comments.