Tweets of the Week April 6 2012
This week, I’m highlighting posts on what it takes to build strong teams, the war for talent, the myth of overnight success, how Buddhist mindfulness can make you a better business leader and one company’s approach to fighting burnout.
- Business Skills and Buddhist Mindfulness
- The No-Hour Workweek: Reinventing Employee Expectations For The Modern Economy
- The Hard Science of Teamwork
- 5 Ways the New War For Talent Will Change the Workplace Forever
- The Dirty Little Secret Of Overnight Successes
What caught your eye this week? Share your favorite links in the comments.