How to Find Your Entrepreneurial You
It’s been awhile since I’ve done an author conversation but I think this one is worth the wait. Join me for a fun, informative and possibly life changing conversation with Dorie Clark, the author of three books including the just-released, Entrepreneurial You.
Whether you run your own business, are thinking about starting your own business, want to jump-start your side-hustle or are perfectly happy in your job, there’s something in this conversation for you.
Over the course of around 30 minutes, Dorie and I talk about:
- How losing her job forced her to learn how to be an entrepreneur.
- How to be the master of your own story.
- Why it’s critical to be seen as among the best at what you do.
- Why being known for your expertise is essential but not sufficient.
- How to be paid what you’re worth.
- Dorie’s one best piece of advice for the full-time job person who wants to start the side hustle to scratch their entrepreneurial itch.
- Why she’s taken up stand-up comedy and what she’s learned about herself in the process.
We covered a lot of ground and I think you’ll enjoy listening in. If you want to know more about Dorie, her work and her books, visit DorieClark.com.
If you liked what you read here, subscribe here to get my latest ideas on how to lead and live at your best.